Here are some fireplace upgrades that you can do to improve the look and functionality of your fireplace:
• Replace the hearth. The hearth is the foundation of your fireplace, and it's one of the most visible elements. If your hearth is old or damaged, replacing it can make a big difference in the overall look of your fireplace. You can choose a new hearth made of stone, tile, or concrete.
• Replace the mantel. The mantel is the horizontal surface that surrounds the fireplace. It's a great place to display decorative items, and it can also help to define the style of your fireplace. If your mantel is old or outdated, replacing it with a new one can give your fireplace a fresh look.
• Install a gas fireplace insert. If you have a wood-burning fireplace, you can convert it to a gas fireplace by installing a gas fireplace insert. This is a great option if you want the convenience of a gas fireplace without having to deal with the hassle of wood smoke.
• Add a blower. A blower can help to distribute the heat from your fireplace more evenly throughout the room. This can be a great option if you live in a cold climate and want to make your fireplace more functional.
• Install a remote control. A remote control can allow you to turn your fireplace on and off from anywhere in your home. This is a great option if you want to be able to enjoy the warmth of your fireplace without having to get up and go to the fireplace to turn it on.
• Add a fire screen. A fire screen can help to protect your fireplace from embers that may fly out of the fire. This is a great option if you have young children or pets.
• Install a damper. A damper can help to control the amount of smoke that goes up your chimney. This is a great option if you live in a city or town with strict air quality regulations.
• Add a chimney cap. A chimney cap can help to prevent birds and other animals from nesting in your chimney. This is a great option if you live in an area with a lot of wildlife.
So happy with the amazing service. We chatted prior to the home visit so we were clear on details. I love that we had a true professional make sure our transformation was a safe one! He didn’t overcharged and as you can see made our fireplace very modern!!
Very happy with the customer service. We were clear on details before installation and wow amazing work & update to the fireplace: gas, fire glass conversion with geospheres. He was honest, didn’t overcharge, didn’t up sell, provided great advice and as you can see I’m impressed enough with the job to leave a review ! Definitely recommend!
Vince did an amazing job today. Our service call was .fairly easy to accomplish and so Vince walked me through his task step by step making me at ease during the process. I highly recommend this company
Great service and professionalism. Great pricing and no haggling to upgrade to un-needed services. Took his time to unsure my fireplace was in good shape and then performed a thorough deep clean. Will be using again!
© 2024 Smokey's Fireplace - All Rights Reserved - DFW Based Company